terms and conditions
1. The price of all guided visits are specifically stated on each page corresponding to the tour selected. The tour price is not per person, it is generally intended for a party of 1 to 8 participants (if not stated otherwise) and does not include admission fees or transportation costs when applicable. Additional costs are indicated separately in the description of each tour. Should your party exceed the specified number of participants stated, please contact us for a quote.
2. The indicated admission fees to monuments and sites are expressed per person.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
1. To make a reservation, please fill out the online booking form and send it to email@example.com.
2. You shall shortly receive a reply to confirm availability for the tour requested.
3. Once all the tour details have been agreed upon, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with a voucher containing meeting instructions, contact numbers, cancellation policy along with payment terms and conditions.
4. The booking is considered to be finalized only once payment conditions have been agreed and fulfilled and you have accepted the contract terms and conditions.
5. On the day of the tour, it is your responsibility to bring with you the voucher provided, in order to be at the right place at the right time and to have a contact number in case anything unexpected comes up.
6. Whilst the guide will wait as long as possible, Venicerevisited cannot assume responsibility if you are delayed on the day of the tour and you don't advise the guide, or if you are in the wrong meeting place and fail to meet your guide. There will be no refund for missed tours.
7. We do our best to provide best service, however VeniceRevisited cannot guarantee or confirm availability in case of last minute reservations submitted less than 5 days prior to the requested date.
SHARING A TOUR WITH OTHER GUESTS
In case you accept and confirm to share a tour and respective costs with other guests, payment is due prior to the tour date and cannot be refunded.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND LIABILITY
1. VeniceRevisited prides and strives to provide you with the very best service, but cannot be liable for unusual and unforeseeable events, or circumstances beyond our control. Such events may include (by way of example and not by way of limitation) strikes, bad weather conditions, floods or “acqua alta” (tidal floodings), acts of God, inconvenience caused by force majeure, sites closed at short notice, or other events which are not preventable by reasonable diligence.
2. VeniceRevisited reserves the right to modify the tour when conditions are likely to be dangerous, unsuitable or not practicable.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. By confirming your engagement you are accepting VeniceRevisited Terms and Conditions and its Cancellation Policy.
2. VeniceRevisited is not liable and does not authorize any refunds for any events which are caused as a result of acts of God, strikes, theft, epidemics, technical or administrative problems with transport, closure of airports, breakdown of machinery, adverse weather conditions, floods or any other occurrences beyond our immediate control and which, despite all due care being taken, could not have been avoided. Tours are held rain or shine with some variations to accommodate the weather.
3. In case of force majeure, VeniceRevisited reserves the right to offer substitute services. If no substitute is available, or the substitutes offered are not accepted, VeniceRevisited will not authorize any refunds.
4. Cancellations must be requested in writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and date of cancellation is calculated based on Italian standard time.
5. If you cancel a reservation after issuing the tour voucher, VeniceRevisited applies the following cancellation fees:
More than 15 days prior to commencement of engagement No Charge
15 to 6 days prior to commencement of engagement 50% of fee
5 days (120 hours) prior to commencement of engagement Full fee
No-shows Full fee
6. Fees and/or expenses paid in advance on your behalf will have to be fully reimbursed, as well as bank wire transfer charges or credit card commissions in case prepayment has been requested.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VeniceRevisited is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standard to help protect your personal information.
The treatment of the personal data of users of the site is managed according to article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, a code related to the protection of personal details of those who interact with the web service. The informative note is based on the Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, combined in the Group created by art. 29 of the Regulation no. 95/46/CE, on 17th May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal details on-line.
The informative note is only available for this website and not for other sites which may be consulted by the user through links. VeniceRevisited may link to websites that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images and trademark is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by Italian and international copyright laws.